The SDUSD and Supt. Marten Green Elementary Sex Abuse Case just went nationwide though the AP Network of more than 1,700 newspapers and 5,000 television and radio broadcasters.
In a story published yesterday, 5/1/17, the Green Elementary Sex Abuse Case was one of five incidents (out of thousands nationally investigated by the AP) featured in an Associated press article titled “Kindergarteners among youngest schoolhouse assault victims“
The article graphically describes the incident that occurred at Green Elementary in May, 2014 under the Supt. Cindy Marten administration. Also mentioned in the article is the US Education Department Investigation:
A U.S. Education Department investigation, triggered by the first case, resulted in the district agreeing to create guidelines for elementary school principals on how to handle students’ sexual harassment and assault complaints. – Associated Press
District Deeds has published numerous posts regarding the Green Elementary Sex Abuse case including a 3 part Series by Guest Writer Judy Neufeld-Fernendez titled “Broken Trust: Supt. Cindy Marten and the Green Elementary Sex Abuse Case“.
NOT mentioned in the AP article is some background we posted in the case including:
- The Lawsuit by the SDUSD Investigator claiming Marten “covered up” his investigation of sex abuse cases at Green Elementary
- Although the AP reports that “The school district, on behalf of the principal, declined AP’s requests for comment. The school district, on behalf of the principal, declined AP’s requests for comment.”, there was no way for the SDUSD to cover up the infamous Supt. Cindy Marten testimony under oath when she uttered “It depends” whether oral copulation by kindergarten boys was a “serious incident”:
The standard incompetent Marten reaction to complex situations was personified up by her actions at the time to:
- Deny the request by the parents of the abused children to remove the Principal at Green Elementary
- Fire the brave School Site Counselor as retribution for reporting the sex abuse incident
- Fire the brave Investigator as retribution for writing and delivering a comprehensive reported regarding the multiple sex abuse incidents at Green Elementary
This AP story embarrasses all the the SDUSD Stakeholders, injures the reputation of the SDUSD and makes families question the commitment to student safety by Marten.
All because of operational mismanagement.
SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten, from her part in the Marne Foster Scandal to the obvious lack of protections against sex abuse of students to her financial mismanagement resulting in the $124 million deficit, has clearly proven she is incompetent and unable to serve effectively, ethically, operationally, and financially as Superintendent of the San Diego Unified School District.
For the Safety, Education and Future of SDUSD Students it is time for Marten to go.
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.