Yesterday, Saturday, July 26, 2017 at 5:53 pm PT was the 7th Anniversary of District Deeds.
As we say in our header post titled “The Birth of District Deeds“:
The purpose of this blog is to share my observations and the observations of others I respect…Parents, Teachers, Principals, Students, Community Members and all others who are supporters of children and students success everywhere.
This blog will also be a communication device for “District Deeds” without the spin or political editing of the District Public Relations department or Local News/Mainstream Media Organizations that depend on the district for a “scoop” or a paycheck.
Over the past seven years we have held tightly to that purpose with overwhelming readership and support from both San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) Stakeholders locally and from education advocates nationwide and worldwide.
Here are some fun facts about District Deeds:
- We have published over 600 posts in the past seven years.
- In those posts we have written almost three quarters of a million words….740,501 words to be exact.
- We have gathered and posted over 2,500 images, audio, video, documents, spreadsheets and other materials from our media library.
- In gathering all of that documentation over the last seven years we have attended over 5,000 San Diego Unified and other education related meetings, calls and conferences.
- Our District Deeds blog traffic statistics prove that we have had hundreds of thousands of readers from all 50 United States and all seven continents including the following countries:
We owe all of our inspiration and effort to the hundreds of ethical former/current SDUSD Whistleblower Stakeholders including Parents, Students, Community Members, Volunteers, Taxpayers, Teachers, Principals, District and Site Staff and Senior Leadership who told us their story and/or provided us their damning documentation of SDUSD corruption.
With their help we have been able to complete all of this effort as we also described in the Birth of District Deeds 7 years ago:
“And all of this will be “Done Dirt Cheap”. I am not being paid by any donor or bought off by any organization…we can all be a part of the most dangerous group in the United States…the Informed Electorate!”
ALL of the expenses of District Deeds have been free of charge to our readers…and that “Informed Electorate” has stepped up!!!
Some of our Whistleblowers have published guest posts on District Deeds. Others have provided inside information or experiences directly to District Deeds
ALL our Whistleblowers risked corrupt retribution from the Superintendent, Board of Education and their sycophant cronies. They have been willing to tell us their stories and provide documentation access exposing that SDUSD senior leadership corruption and incompetence in spite of retribution risk.
Those whistleblowing, contributing stakeholders are our heroes.
We look forward to many more years of working with you “Investigating the San Diego Unified School District”.
We dedicate a special 2 “Quotes of the Week” to our SDUSD Stakeholder heroes and our readers locally, nationally and worldwide:
“A properly functioning democracy depends on an informed electorate.” – Thomas Jefferson
“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” ―
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.