San Diego Unified Board of Education, San Diego Unified School District, San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten, SDUSD Trustee John Lee Evans, SDUSD Trustee Kevin Beiser, SDUSD Trustee Mike McQuary, SDUSD Trustee Richard Barrera, SDUSD Trustee Sharon Whitehurst -Payne
District Deeds is proud to announce our participation in the Voice of San Diego POLITIFEST event this year!
We have personally funded a “Civic Courtyard Community Booth” and will be available to meet and discuss important issues with all of our readers and supporters from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. this coming Saturday, September 24, 2016 at the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union, at San Diego State University (Map)
This is your chance to meet us in person and share Any and all issues and EVIDENCE that unveil the rampant corruption and cover ups within the SDUSD.
We will be there to HELP YOU EXPOSE improper actions by the SDUSD…not to cover up and subvert your rights like the FAKE SDUSD Quality Assurance Department and so-called “Hotline”!
Please come to Politifest so you can also share:
- ALL issues concerning your child’s education
- Issues about your school site performance, culture and governance
- Issues with San Diego Unified School District Board of Education Members Richard Barrera, Kevin Beiser, John Lee Evans, Mike McQuary, and Sharon Whitehurst-Paine
- Issues with incompetent Superintendent Cindy Marten and her White Woman Mafia Senior Staff.
In addition to the District Deeds booth, there is a large number of Speakers, Debates and Sessions on a WIDE variety of social and political subjects – All event details can be found on this site, including session details: https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/my-profile/upcoming-events/politifest/.
Tickets are FREE to Students and Teachers. As it mentions below, if ticket cost is preventing you from attending, a limited number of FREE tickets are still available.
District Deeds is also able to offer the VOSD Member rate of $25 to our readers. Please enter the discount code BANANAS.
Tickets will be available at the event…here is the advance ticket ordering information from Voice of San Diego:
We look forward to meeting everyone and discussing your SDUSD concerns and challenges.
We will be publishing updates over the next few days before the event…
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.