When the going got rough for Trustee Marne Foster, Supt. Cindy Marten denied her own obvious involvement and let Foster take all the blame!
Welcome to the Period 2: December, 2015 – March, 2016 Performance Evaluation of SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten.
To get full context of this evaluation, please read the Introduction:
The Period 1 Evaluation:
- A 12 MONTH DISASTER!!! 2015/1016 SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten Performance Evaluation – Period 1: Lies, Student Sexual Abuse and CoverUps
Here is the updated Trust Pyramid with Supt. Marten’s violations from Period 1 included:
Here is the San Diego Ethics Code and the Supt. Cindy Marten Ethics Code Violations so far:
Period 1 Ethics Code Violations by Supt. Cindy Marten:
1. Fairness, dignity, respect. We will treat each other and members of the community fairly and with dignity and respect. 3. Public trust. As public servants, we will act to earn, promote and maintain the public’s trust and confidence in the San Diego Unified School District. 4. Personal gain from position or resources. We will not use our district position for personal or private gain. We will not use public resources for private non-district purposes nor for purposes other than for which they were intended. We will not solicit or accept contributions for non-district purposes from outside vendors who may do business with the district. 9. Use of authority. We will not use our authority to intimidate, threaten or retaliate against a person to attempt to interfere with the disclosure of potentially improper governmental activity. 10. Failure to comply. We understand that employees who fail to comply with the provisions of this Ethics Code may be subject to administrative legal action as provided under district policy, collective bargaining agreements and the California Education Code.
Period 2: December, 2015
December, 2015 was SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten’s “Marne Foster Betrayal” Month
In December, 2015, the San Diego District Attorney opened an investigation of former Trustee Marne Foster and Superintendent Cindy Marten was right in the middle of the improper actions at schools sites and the District Office.
In the San Diego District Attorney Warrant Against Trustee Marne Foster Supt. Cindy Marten did everything she could to avoid the shared blame she had with Foster’s improper interventions at SCPA. Marten made the implausible claim that even though Foster gave her direction to punish SDUSD employees and even though she actually DID punish those employees, there was no connection between those two acts.
It was an obvious lie to save her own skin and in return, betray her co-conspirator Trustee Marne Foster.
Marten also knew virtually everything about the fraudulent $250,000 claim and said nothing to the San Diego district Attorney until she was FORCED to testify in the Warrant.
In her statements, Marten betrayed her accomplice, Marne Foster and also betrayed every SDUSD Stakeholder and shredded her authenticity by not admitting her guilt and resigning from her position.
Period 2: January, 2016
January, 2016 was SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten’s “Operational Incompetence” Month
In January, 2016, San Diego had 3.21 inches of rainfall, nearly twice as much rainfall than normal.
The National Weather Service and all local media predicted the huge rainfall totals.
Superintendent Cindy Marten was oblivious to all the warnings of the El Niño!
As we described in El Niño School Site Dangers Expose SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten as a Falla Peligroso!!! the operationally incompetent Marten expected the Principals at SDUSD School Sites to know what to do in an environmental disaster:
Unfortunately NO ONE at the Elementary, Middle or High Schools is professionally prepared or able to determine “if water intrusion or rain damage creates a safety hazard for students or staff”.
How is the site staff to determine what contaminated, disease filled sewage water students and teachers had to wade through between classes due to not having sandbags to divert the flow and create safe pathways…and what illnesses will those individuals incur because of it?
Plus the LONG RANGE health damage to STUDENTS, TEACHERS and STAFF is just beginning. – District Deeds
With flooded floor electrical plugs threatening to electrocute students in classrooms and libraries, Marten’s operational incompetence reached lethal levels and proved her total lack of operational knowledge and skill in protecting the safety of SDUSD Students and Staff.
Period 2: February, 2016
February, 2016 was SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten’s “Guilt Exposed” Month
In “BLOCKBUSTER!!!! District Attorney Search Warrant Reveals Foster Pressured Marten to Pay $250,000 Claim!!!“, District Deeds published the FULL San Diego District Attorney Search Warrant Results. Despite the massive cover up and lies by Marten’s operational support, the Warrant clearly showed that Marten:
Allowed the suspension of SCPA Counselor Kim Abagat
Sanctioned the removal of SCPA Principal Mitzi Lizarraga
DID NOT file a complaint with the District Attorney for Foster’s illegal actions and actually COVERED IT UP!
DID NOT report it to the SDUSD Board of Education!
DID NOT reveal it to the San Diego Grand Jury and actually refuted it by saying that controls were in place and nothing was wrong!
DID NOT include the incident in the 61 page Data Dump in response to the SCPA issues.
DID NOT tell the $40,000 Private Investigator that provided the SCPA report.
Intentionally ALLOWED the false 61 page SCPA report to go out to TRUSTING SDUSD STAKEHOLDERS as FALSE PROOF OF JUSTIFICATION for her improper support of Fosters actions at SCPA.
Supt. Marten’s own testimony to the District Attorney proved her guilty of operationally supporting Trustee Foster’s improper and illegal actions.
Period 2: March, 2016
March, 2016 was SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten’s “Restorative Justice Betrayal” Month
In downtown San Diego at a Restorative Justice Conference, Supt.Marten was bragging that San Diego Unified was a Restorative Justice District
At the same time a Student was being tased by a School Site Security Officer for an altercation on the Lincoln High School campus.
As we described in “The Lincoln High School Altercation – The NAACP, a Former SDUSD Senior Administrator and Principal Mitzi Lizarraga Speak Out!!!“, through her inadequate response to the incident, Marten betrayed the SDUSD Police, the Lincoln Community, and all supporters of the Restorative Justice Program.
Quickly and recklessly abandoning REAL Restorative Justice principles shows that Supt. Marten lacks the honesty and abilities to successfully perform her duties in a large multi-cultural school district like San Diego Unified.
PERIOD 2 EVALUATION SUMMARY
PERIOD 2 – Supt. Cindy Marten Trust Pyramid Violations:
Caring Transparency Openess Honesty Fairness Authenticity Experience Credibility Skills Knowledge Experience Reputation Credibility Performance
Period 2 – Supt. Cindy Marten SDUSD Ethics Code Violations:
Example: Supt. Marten abandoning Restorative Justice and making SDUSD Students and Employees wade through sewage water and possibly electrocuted takes away ALL Fairness Dignity and Respect of the Teachers, Student, and Stakeholders and anyone who ventured on a school site:
1. Fairness, dignity, respect. We will treat each other and members of the community fairly and with dignity and respect.
Example: District Attorney Warrant proves Supt. Marten Lied to All Stakeholders multiple times:
3. Public trust. As public servants, we will act to earn, promote and maintain the public’s trust and confidence in the San Diego Unified School District.
Example: Again, District Attorney Warrant shows Marten lying for personal gain over and over again.
4. Personal gain from position or resources. We will not use our district position for personal or private gain. We will not use public resources for private non-district purposes nor for purposes other than for which they were intended. We will not solicit or accept contributions for non-district purposes from outside vendors who may do business with the district.
Examples: Abandoning established Restorative Justice principles is the ultimate intimidation of SDUSD Police, Teacher and Students.
9. Use of authority. We will not use our authority to intimidate, threaten or retaliate against a person to attempt to interfere with the disclosure of potentially improper governmental activity.
Example: By Supt. Marten violating SDUSD Ethics Code Items 1, 3, 4, and 9 she automatically failed “to comply with the provisions of this Ethics Code”
10. Failure to comply. We understand that employees who fail to comply with the provisions of this Ethics Code may be subject to administrative legal action as provided under district policy, collective bargaining agreements and the California Education Code.
PERIOD 2 EVALUATION SUMMARY
Based on the proof of her lies in the San Diego District Attorney Warrant, putting all SDUSD School Site Students, Employees and Visitors at risk of contamination and electrocution and abandoning her promises of Restorative Justice, the Performance Evaluation for Period 2 for Cindy Marten is job termination from the Superintendent position.
Coming up next:
A 12 MONTH DISASTER!!! 2015/1016 SDUSD Supt. Cindy Marten Performance Evaluation – Period 3: April, 2016 – July, 2016: Fakes and Fiascos – Restorative Justice, EL Plans, Brain Drains and Hiring Mistakes
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.
- If you prefer social media, click any of the icons below and follow District Deeds on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.