Dear District Deeds Readers –
In June of 2014 we launched “District Deeds – Investigating the San Diego Unified School District”. As part of that launch we provided the “Birth of District Deeds” where we summarized our previous activity with the San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) and, at the end of that missive, we exhorted our Readers with the phrase…
Let’s get this party started!
Today we mark the 8 year anniversary of the launch of that District Deeds “Party”, an idea that we impulsively started in response to the improper and unethical removal of our Principal at the San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts. That initial, limited effort quickly expanded into a 7 day a week, 365 days a year journey to fully investigate the corruption and wrongdoings of the complete San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD).
Over that 8 year span we have exposed countless misdeeds and violations against Students and other Stakeholders by the fully corrupt, incompetent SDUSD senior leadership and their sychophant crony enablers.
We have also offered countless ETHICAL SOLUTIONS to the most difficult educational issues faced by SDUSD Stakeholders.
And ALL of it has been “Done Dirt Cheap”….not a single penny was requested or paid to support us by anyone except ourselves for this effort from the very beginning.
But the most valuable “support” we received and posted was information provided to us by brave SDUSD Senior Staff, Teachers, Parents, Community Members and Taxpayers along with education activists worldwide.
This wonderful support has:
- Helped us write over 700 blog posts.
- Earned double, triple and quadruple digit daily readership for 2,922 consecutive days.
- Gained enought overall readership over the eight years to fill the SDUSD Brucker Education Center to full capacity 7 days a week, 365 days a year for over 2 years straight!
- Generated readership in 147 out of the 190 counties in the world…77% of the total countries worldwide!
- Gained thousands of followers and contributors, via the blog link and social media, including local, state, national and international elected officials, mainstream media, underground media and public/private/charter school education stakeholders worldwide.
Thank You to ALL our Contributors and our Readers!!!
All of this brings us to today, July 26, 2022, our 8th anniversary and our plans for the future.
First of all, what we plan to do.
We plan on continuing the District Deeds blog for the extended future. We plan on writing relevant articles exposing the SDUSD lack of honesty, transparency and accountability. We plan to continue fighting for SDUSD Stakeholder rights. We also plan on continuing Sunday Reads on an adjusted schedule, perhaps twice a month rather than on every Sunday.
Secondly, what we WANT to do.
We want to “freshen up” District Deeds.
In addition to the ongoing items listed above, we will be embarking on some new efforts to empower SDUSD Stakeholders.
For that effort we are considering:
- Revamping the appearance of this blog, especially replacing the header photo.
- Adding a District Deeds website with document archives.
- Adding Stakeholder Training tutorials and videos that provide the tools needed to file effective complaints at the local. state and federal level to stand up for your kids educational rights and your own taxpayer/union rights.
- Adding an SDUSD “Rumors” feature.
- Adding an SDUSD “Complaints” feature.
- Adding an SDUSD Violation “Whistleblower” form and/or hotline.
But this is a blog created for you and we need your help!
What ideas do YOU have to improve this District Deeds resource?
If you have any other features or ideas to add to this effort, please either comment on this post below publicly or email them to us privately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the threat of SDUSD retribution, all your recommendations will be held in strict confidence, unless you want us to credit you for them…just let us know what you prefer.
If you have a feature article you want to write yourself, please let us know. We are open to your recommendations and opinions a long as it is SDUSD/Political Party Propaganda free.
And, as always, we look forward to ALL your feedback!
Thank you again for your support over the last 8 years. Here is a NEW “Quote of the Week” for the NEXT 8 years…
Let’s keep this party going!!!
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.