District Deeds is proud to announce a NEW weekly feature…”District Deeds SUNDAY READS”!
Through our “Education Article in the News” feature we have been directed to a large number of San Diego Unified Documents, articles, reports, studies, and editorials by our readers that provide knowledge and perspective on a wide variety of educational issues relevant to San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) stakeholders.
In fact, there have been so many articles sent to us that it has become impossible to post every one of them on our blog. That is why we have decided to launch this new Sunday feature – “District Deeds SUNDAY READS”.
However the same process for sending us relevant articles continues. As we say in our “Education Article in the News” page:
By showing how other Districts, groups and individuals make things better for Students, and examples of SCHOOL DISTRICT LEADERSHIP IN OTHER CITIES ACTUALLY PUTTING STUDENTS ABOVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL/POLITICAL/FINANCIAL AGENDAS, we can make this current unresponsive, secretive and non-collaborative Superintendent and Board realize that they have been exposed for their self-serving actions.
YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
Send me the link to articles you find that you want ALL Stakeholders to know about and I will post them on the District Deeds blog, with or without your name as the submitter…whichever you prefer.
The article links can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a part of an Informed Electorate!
- Send us your articles!
- Read District Deeds SUNDAY READS!
- Forward your favorites to your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.!
The official Launch and 1st Edition of District Deeds SUNDAY READS is tomorrow, Sunday. March 26, 2017…
See you there!!!
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.