San Diego Unified Board of Education, San Diego Unified School District, San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten, SDUSD Trustee John Lee Evans, SDUSD Trustee Kevin Beiser, SDUSD Trustee Mike McQuary, SDUSD Trustee Richard Barrera, SDUSD Trustee Sharon Whitehurst -Payne
The pathetic San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) leadership led by incompetent Elementary School Superintendent (ESS) Cindy Marten finally (partially) got the message from the District Deeds Sunday Reads edition 3 days ago.
As we posted last Sunday:
All Coronavirus information from the SDUSD is in ENGLISH ONLY!!!
This is the height of incompetent, and dangerous, ESS Marten’s total lack of leadership.
The SDUSD GOOGLE website now has a version in “Español”!
Now the SDUSD leadership geniuses just need language versions in Chinese, Persian (Farsi), Italian and Korean for the “Persons excluded from school” families and others with symptoms that may have visited “China, Iran, Italy, South Korea”.
Since our Sunday Reads post…unfortunately…the SDUSD School Board has also granted the totally incompetent ESS Marten with “emergency powers”:
Unfortunately a corrupt Board of Education granting operational “emergency powers” to an inexperienced, incompetent Superintendent does not come with additional decision making and good judgement Superpowers.
Granting these powers would inspire a fully qualified, experienced Superintendent with excellent superintendent credentials to make excellent decisions for Students in this pandemic.
Unfortunately for SDUSD Stakeholders, Marten is not “fully qualified” and granting her “emergency powers” is a recipe for another SDUSD educational disaster.
There are a quite a few BIG questions that arise from the decision by the corrupt SDUSD Board of Education in an election year to defer their own responsibility and cede absolute power to Marten during this Pandemic:
- What educational disasters will the totally incompetent ESS Marten create in deploying school closures with virtually no plan for “virtual school days” including deployment of 1:1 devices to all students and online school days for ALL schools and communities?
- How many students already struggling educationally will fall behind even further due to the lack of online learning planning by a “Request for Allowance of Attendance Due to Emergency Conditions” via Form J-13A waiver from the California Department of Education by Marten that reduces the number of days to learn and catch up in the school year?
Here is the form Marten will use to reduce the education days of ALL SDUSD Students: California Department of Education REQUEST FOR ALLOWANCE OF ATTENDANCE DUE TO EMERGENCY CONDITIONS Form J-13A
- How many economically challenged families will lose household income by the total lack of proactive planning for online learning and horrible reactive decision blunders soon to be enacted because of historic financial mismanagement of $4.9 billion Prop S and Z funds by absolute “emergency” power ESS Marten?
- What ways will SDUSD ESS Marten and the corrupt Board of Education take advantage of this disaster by blaming the Coronavirus pandemic for continued miserable CAASP scores for students from the most economically disadvantaged communities?
All of these anticipated educational disasters are the full responsibility of ESS Marten and the power ceded to her by the corrupt Board of Education…Richard “Tricky Dick” Barrera, Kevin “Dismissal with Prejudice” Beiser, John “You Can’t Handle the Truth” Evans, Michael “Foggy Brain” McQuary and Sharon “Flying By The Seat of Our Pants” Payne.
An educational disaster of this magnitude demands a special name.
District Deeds christens this disaster:
District Deeds will be reporting the updates of CINDY-20 as they arise…STAY TUNED!!!
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!