As a followup to the District Deeds Guest Post by Judy Neufeld-Fernandez titled “What Would You Do if You Were Corrine Peterson?“, District Deeds presents a Channel 10 San Diego report featuring the parent of the student at SCPA!
Here is the video:
District Deeds will be placing this news story on “The San Diego Unified School District Student Abuse Report’ page for future reference.
As described in the Guest Post by Ms. Neufeld Fernandez, 3 years ago, just like the budget mismanagement, San Diego Unified Supt. Cindy Marten had the opportunity to take action to prevent a disaster that horribly affects ALL Stakeholders and decided not to do it.
Despite Marten’s fake promise that she is “committed to creating educational conditions and opportunities that enable all children to become actively literate, contributing and participating members of a democratic society who make a positive difference in the world.” on her official profile, Supt. Marten has allowed ALL SDUSD Stakeholders, especially Students, to be irreparably harmed through financial mismanagement and lack of substantial sexual abuse prevention policies and leadership.
When will SDUSD Stakeholders say ENOUGH!!!
For the record…
District Deeds fully supports:
- The brave Ms. Peterson in her quest for justice for her brave child
- A FULL investigation of San Diego Unified actions/policies/procedures that allowed the counselor to return.
- A FULL investigation of San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts actions/policies/procedures that allowed the counselor to return.
- A FULL investigation of any other SDUSD and/or SCPA (or other) current or former under age SDUSD (or other) students claims of similar (or worse) incidents with the counselor.
We will continue to provide our readers with updates as they occur.
District Deeds believes that there WILL be MUCH MORE to this story…Stay Tuned!!!
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.