San Diego Unified Board of Education, San Diego Unified School District, San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten, SDUSD Trustee John Lee Evans, SDUSD Trustee Kevin Beiser, SDUSD Trustee Mike McQuary, SDUSD Trustee Richard Barrera, SDUSD Trustee Sharon Whitehurst -Payne
The San Diego Unified School District Board of Education is holding special Public Hearings tonight.
In those Hearings, the Board of Education Con Artists (ranked in order of influence) Richard Barrera, Kevin Beiser, John Evans, Mike McQuary and Sharon Payne along with their Con Artist Lap Dog Supt. Cindy Marten, will attempt to obfuscate their role in the 124 Million Dollar Deficit financial disaster they created through mismanagement and sell out all San Diego Unified School District Stakeholders except the ones that got them elected and kept them in power with money and endorsements.
District Deeds believes that many well-intentioned and well-meaning Stakeholders – Parents, District Employees, Students, Community Members and Taxpayers will attend the meeting and hope that their words can help steer the decisions of the Board and Superintendent in a path that prevents injuring those Stakeholders financially, physically and/or educationally.
Unfortunately, despite all the propaganda that has been and will be spread by the SDUSD propaganda machine, there are only a few things that can be counted on to be true:
- All the budget decisions and cuts have already been made.
The Board, Marten and her inner circle cronies have already made their decisions for winners and losers…and nothing anyone will say at the Public Hearing tonight will make any difference. The individuals who bought the Board and Superintendent through the elections and OWN THEM have already cashed in their chips, which leaves out the vast majority of the SDUSD Stakeholders
- Truth and logic make no sense to the Board of Education and Superintendent
If any CEO ran a company into the ground to the tune of a 124 Million Dollar budget disaster requiring mass layoffs, terminations and negative impact to customers, that CEO would be fired immediately by the Board.
In San Diego Unified, the incompetent Superintendent Cindy Marten gets a raise, a contract extension and a Board member claiming that she is a budget wizard despite early evidence of a HISTORIC budget deficit disaster.
In a Times of San Diego story on September 29, 2016, a little over 4 months ago, newly elected Trustee Con Artist Sharon Payne was effusive in her praise of Cindy Marten regarding the budget:
“Superintendent Marten has balanced the books and given the board a disciplined budget every year in office,” Whitehurst-Payne said. – Times of San Diego
- The Board of Education and Superintendent will use Propaganda Buzzwords to cover up lies.
Almost all Stakeholders use the same words or phrases but do so with good intentions and concern for the education and safety of Students.
Virtually every time that you hear Con Artist Trustees Richard Barrera, Kevin Beiser, John Evans, Mike McQuary and Sharon Payne along with their Con Artist Lap Dog Supt. Cindy Marten use them, it is to sell their propaganda to Stakeholders and the press.
Here are the Propaganda Buzzwords and phrases with definitions to listen for in the meeting tonight:
– Collaboration: Make a decision that negatively impacts a wide variety of SDUSD Stakeholders in advance of hearings and meetings with those injured Stakeholders, and then carry out what your cronies and yourself decided upon in the first place.
– Dialogue: While Stakeholders are speaking, reply and nod while thinking about how nice it will be when this meeting is over and you can do what you want with no oversight.
– Structural Deficit: The excuse the Board and Superintendent use for their gross financial mismanagement of the budget.
– Superintendent Cindy Marten Pay Cut: A 15 day unpaid vacation (typically called a suspension) for an unqualified, overpaid public employee primarily responsible for hundreds of innocent, hard-working employees losing their jobs due to her financial management incompetence. A REAL Pay Cut, like many Administrative Aides will soon face is working the same number of hours and days but just getting a demotion with less pay.
– Board of Education Trustee Pay Cut: Losing a couple hundred dollars a month that can easily be made up by expensing one of their trips to Sacramento or Washington D.C. or by just skipping a couple of Board of Education meetings due to a “conflict” in their Schedule.
– Balancing the budget: Pull as many budget tricks as necessary to pass approval by the San Diego County Office of Education until there is no more land to sell or bond money to mis-spend to cover your tracks. see: Structural Deficit
“seeing cuts as far away from the classroom as possible”: Keeping class size the same in filthy classrooms with rat feces and roach infestation, no supplies or equipment ordered, no ELL support and no Security anywhere on campus due to Custodian, ELST/OLA, Aides, VP and Police layoffs. see: Cindy Marten Quote in exclusive Channel 7 Interview
One last thing to remember about anything that the Board of Education Con Artists Richard Barrera, Kevin Beiser, John Evans, Mike McQuary and Sharon Payne and Con Artist Lap Dog Supt. Cindy Marten say tonight:
If their lips are moving, it is a lie.
District Deeds encourages our readers to submit more Propaganda Buzzwords. Feel free to post comments below and share your SDUSD Propaganda Buzzwords!
District Deeds Believes Marten Needs A Pink Slip For Herself! Sign the Petition Below If You Agree!!!
- Your family has been injured by the San Diego Unified School District, go to the District Deeds Complaint Forms page to find instructions to fight for your Civil Rights!
- YOU ARE TIRED OF THE COVER UPS AND LIES BY SUPT. CINDY MARTEN…
Please Click the Link Below and sign the Petition Today and READ the COMMENTS to Support the REMOVAL of Marten by SDUSD Stakeholders!
- You want to be sure you don’t miss an issue of District Deeds, click the “follow” button below and you will get an email automatically when an article is published on District Deeds.