Cindy Marten, ELL, Marne Foster, San Diego Unified School District, San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten, SCPA, SDUSD
When we launched District Deeds with a free blog and 500 business cards for $10, we hoped to reach as many SDUSD Stakeholders as possible with the REAL story of the San Diego Unified School District…the story unfiltered by the MILLION DOLLAR SDUSD Public Relations Propaganda Department and Elementary School Superintendent Cindy Marten.
After the first six months the District Deeds VIEWERSHIP results are SIMPLY AMAZING!
Because of your outstanding support, We wanted to share with all of our readers some interesting statistical information we have compiled regarding the District Deeds Blog for 2014.
We launched the blog on June 26, 2014. There were 72 posts that contained 63 pictures…we averaged about 2½ blog posts per week.
The Old Globe Theater in Balboa Park holds 580 people. In the short 6 months since the launch of District Deeds, it was viewed almost 20,000 times.
If District Deeds were a play at the Old Globe Theater, it would take about 34 SOLD OUT PERFORMANCES for that many people to see it!
District Deeds had an international audience also…including individuals from:
This year we had a wide variety of topics.
The top dozen District Deeds Blog posts with the most views are as follows:
1. Lincoln and SCPA…The “Smoking Gun”?
2. NEWS FLASH!!! Mitzi Lizarraga Chosen to Head Nationally Renowned Arts High School in Los Angeles!
3. Anatomy of a Failed Superintendent – Part 1 – Credentials Anyone?
5. San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts – Principal Staffing Recommendation
6. Trust Us! … or How the SDUSD Senior Leadership Team Turns Professional Educators into Used Car Salespersons
7. WHISTLEBLOWER – Lincoln High School – “Hornet Insider”
|District Deeds Prediction Comes True! Illegitimate Superintendent Marten Officially Launches “Education Doesn’t Matter” Era in the SDUSD– Chooses Lowest Credentialed Candidate for SCPA Principal!|
9. WHISTLEBLOWER Vindication – Lincoln Hornet Profiles in Courage: Hornet Insider, Lady Hornet Student, Reporter Michael Chen and Channel 10 San
10. SCPA Principal Selection Manipulation – Marten Monarchy Style
11. SDUSD English Language Learners Feel the Royal Command Pain of Superintendent Inexperience
12. Marten Continues to Steer the SDUSD Down the Road to Disaster
We want to thank everyone who viewed the District Deeds blog in 2014.
We are both amazed by the number of views and humbled by all of the positive feedback we have received over the past six months.
We look forward to continue to uncover ALL the key issues that are most vital to ALL the San Diego Unified School District Stakeholders – Students – Teachers – Parents – Administrators – Community Members – Site and District Staff – to maximize the educational future and success of ALL SDUSD Students!
Let’s keep this party going!!!